PanOptix® Trifocal Cataract Lens
The PanOptix® lens is the first and only trifocal lens available in the United States. It is the latest advancement from the Acrysof® Family of Lenses – the most implanted cataract replacement lenses worldwide. Dr. Doxanas has had great success with these new lenses. They even make a lens for patients with astigmatism. With the PanOptix lens, you can gain increased independence from glasses – even if you have astigmatism.
Why you can take comfort in the AcrySof® PanOptix® lens:
- The AcrySof® PanOptix® lens comes from Alcon, the world’s leader in lenses for cataract surgery.
- The Alcon AcrySof® family of lenses is the most widely used brand for cataract surgery.
- The history of the AcrySof® family of lenses speaks for itself: more than 100 million AcrySof® IOLs have been implanted worldwide.
In a clinical study, 129 patients were asked about their experience with the PanOptix® Lens:
- 99% of people with the PanOptix® Lens would choose the same lens again
- 98% of people with the PanOptix® Lens would recommend it to family and friends
- 80.5% of people with the PanOptix® Lens reported that, within the past week, they never had to wear glasses to see
For more information, go to www.mycataracts.com
- Alcon flagship AcrySof intraocular lens reaches 100 million implants and counting [news release]. Fort Worth, TX: Alcon Laboratories,
Inc; September 29, 2017. https://www.alcon.com/media-release/alcon-flagship-acrysofr-intraocular-lens-reaches-100-million-implants-and-counting. Accessed March 18, 2019.
- AcrySof® IQ PanOptix® Directions for Use.
- Groessl EJ, Liu L, Sklar M, Tally SR, Kaplan RM, Ganiats TG. Measuring the impact of cataract surgery on generic and vision-specific quality of life. Qual Life Res. 2013;22(6):1405–1414. doi:10.1007/s11136-012-0270-z.
- Kohnen, Thomas. (2015). First implantation of a diffractive quadrafocal (trifocal) intraocular lens. J Cataract Refract Surg. 41. 2330-2332. 10.1016/j.jcrs.2015.11.012.